Auto Accident Injury
Being involved in an auto accident is a frightening experience that can drastically change your life within seconds. A car accident can cause debilitating physical injuries, emotional trauma, and costly property damage. A serious car accident injury that prevents you from returning to your job (or even limiting the number of hours you can work) can be financially devastating. Even an accident that occurs at a low speed, or that doesn’t result in much damage to your car, can cause physical injuries.
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, it’s important to take steps to protect your legal rights, before it’s too late. If you’ve recently been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, we can help you by:
- Investigating your accident to compile evidence
- Getting your car fixed
- Getting a rental car while your car is being fixed
- Getting your gas mileage reimbursed for doctor appointments
- Getting you paid for your lost wages
- Getting your initial medical treatment paid by your car insurance through your Personal Injury Protection benefits
- Negotiating on your behalf with the other driver’s insurance company (if the other driver is uninsured, we can help you file for uninsured motorist benefits under your own insurance policy)
- Filing and pursuing a lawsuit on your behalf if negotiations don’t lead to a successful settlement
Nightingale Law Firm offers a no cost, no obligation consultation for any personal injury automobile accident case. In addition, we don’t charge an hourly fee to work on our clients’ cases. Instead, we work on a contingency, or a percentage of the total amount of money recovered for you. This means we don’t get paid until you get paid for your injuries.
An auto accident lawyer from our firm can help you find peace of mind after your accident so that you can move forward with your life. Contact us today.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Initial Consultation
- We Only Get Paid When You Get Paid
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Schedule Now And Protect Your Rights
- Local Representation